The MBSR Mindfulness program helps the mind be focussed, calm and clearer. The research has found it can reduce stress, anxiety and depression and increase resiliency. Mindfulness is an approach that helps you be engaged with life, make wiser choices and live in greater harmony with your nature.
Who is this program suitable for?
• Anyone over 18 who wants to develop and deepen self awareness, acceptance and compassion.
• Anyone who wants to discover their emotional, psychological, behavioural and social patterns and respond effectively.
• Anyone who wants to feel more freedom, joy and ease with everyday living.
• Leaders or parents who want to develop skills to "hold space" for others.
What are the themes we cover in your Mindfulness program:
Week 1: Automatic Pilot
Week 2: Perception & Appraisal
Week 3: Power in Presence
Week 4: Noticing Reactions
Week 5: Responding Mindfully
Week 6: Interpersonal Mindfulness
Week 7: Self-Compassion & Kindness
Week 8: Bringing Mindfulness to Life
What is included in your program?
• 8- Week Program
• Workbook Included
• Guided Mindfulness App
• Follow up video and article resources
• Theory and practice in session
• Daily Mindfulness Practice framework
• Optional full day silent retreat
• Optional Mindfulness Assessment
• Online facilitation available across Australia
Your Mindfulness Program Outcome
Participants from our mindfulness program report feeling more balanced, less stressed, engaged and closer to their loved ones. They feel more empowered with confidence, mental clarity and emotional calm.
When is the next program?
The next Mindfulness program will be facilitated online in 2020. Send us as email to register your interest.