The coaching conversations workshop series develops employee wellbeing, performance and self-leadership. Professional coaching is a thought-provoking and creative process that maximise your employees potential and builds a culture of community at work.
Who are these workshops suitable for?
• Your employees who want to develop themselves personally and professionally.
• Leaders and managers who want to develop their leadership skills to empower their teams with evidence-based coaching focussed approaches.
• Leaders and managers who want to discover how to enhance their teams performance and productivity through coaching conversations.
What are some of the topics we can cover?
• Health & Wellness
• Mindfulness & Self-Compassion
• Positive Psychology Approaches
• Soft Skills
• Career Empowerment
• Self-Leadership Skills
• Organisational Skills
Let us know your workplace goals and we can integrate our services to your organisational learning and development.
What is included?
• 1-3 hour coaching workshop
• Skills Coaching Worksheet
• Developmental goal based on the learning
• Theory and practical activities
• Introductory video and article content optional
• Individual and group Inquiry
• Online facilitation available across Australia
Your program outcome
Coaching conversations is a powerful way to introduce practical learning and development to your employees, teams, management and leadership. When delivered in a series of learning sessions the coaching conversations can create a camaraderie among all employees that are focussed on developing a sustainable and successful community culture.
Contact us to find out more