“All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake up in the day to find it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.” ― T.E. Lawrence
Image: Anna Lee Fisher, Astronaut with stars in her eyes on the cover of Life Magazine 1985. The first mother in space.
At some point in our lives we all have dreams deep within us. It is often as children those dreams seem the most powerful and compelling and as we grow older we either get distracted living someone else’s lives or we stop believing we can make our own precious dreams possible.
If you knew you could never fail at making your dreams a reality how would that make you feel? You would be ecstatic, unstoppable and have all the motivation to deal with any challenges you could face. You would be committed to your dreams and do what it takes.
I have seen so many people look and wait for supernatural signs to guide them toward their dreams and fail to tell themselves they can do it. Yet we are all meant to have dreams, they are deep desires within us, they light up our soul and make us feel alive and engaged with life.
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
All dreams are worth pursuing and you don’t need to take giant leaps into the unknown to achieve them but rather start taking small incremental steps daily toward them.
Some tips for dream manifesting:
1. Be a dreamer, allow yourself to imagine and don’t be stuck in a black and white reality. At the same time don’t get lost in a dream world of fantasy, balance is key.
2. Surround yourself with others who have big dreams, are believers and doers.
3. Cultivate the right mindset to achieve your dreams, be a believer and develop a single-minded focus.
4. List all our dreams and prioritise them in the order they excite you and engage your enthusiasm in your research.
5. Create a strategy, work with a coach, a collaborative team or mentor and make a real life plan for achieving your dreams step by step.
6. This is your one and only life, get involved in creating a dream life and start today. Living the dream is a manifesting process of dreaming, believing and creating. Live mindfully of each step through the cycle, life is essentially about the process of living, not just the outcome.
“Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it!” – Goethe.