Life Coaching giveaway time!
Coaching is a fairly new Industry and some people have never even considered how a Life Coach could be beneficial to different aspects of your life, others confuse it with Psychology or mentoring but it is actually very different. I decided to give you the chance to give coaching a try for free without any further commitment. Maybe you want to work on some part of your personal or professional life and curious about how Life Coaching can help?
To receive this Life Coaching giveaway all you have to do is subscribe to my Melbourne Coach News mailing list HERE to go into the draw. Melbourne Coach News is a monthly newsletter that talks about the latest products, services and information in Wellness, Business and Lifestyle from Australia and abroad. I will also be sending my subscribers special offers, a free copy of my book and invitations to all our up and coming workshops.
Today is a chance to win a totally FREE coaching session. What’s the T & C’s?
2. Be based in Melbourne to win the competition. (International coaching is available via Skype)
3. You will need to sign a protective agreement before participating in Life Coaching, I can email it to you.
4. You will be expected to fill in a questionnaire to provide some background information prior to the session.
5. I would like permission to blog about the coaching experience and this can be used as social media content by both parties.
6. Session times agreed upon can be either freelance at a cafe in inner city, Melbourne or at Wellbeing 365, Hawthorn.
7. Comment on the Facebook competition page to let me know you’ve subscribed and liked MC FB Page.
8. For more about whats involved in this Life Coaching giveaway read bellow.
Blending personal and professional coaching, sessions with Marion are a place for time out to become more self-aware, clarify goals and create strategies. Beginning with one off sessions or six week packages Life Coaching is a conversation that is 100% about the client.
Working closely using CBT, NLP, Solution Focused approach and an Eastern Zen philosophy Marion uses coaching techniques and mindfulness training to help clients identify values, discover limitations and create action plans to move forward. Marion is there to support make you accountable and encourage daily habits that are aligned and congruent with achieving your goals and help clients live in the moment.
Through meditation and mindfulness training Marion helps clients understand and become more aware of living engaged in the moment, their mental chatter to be less a prisoner of the past or worried about the future.
Marion helps clients achieve movement toward life balance, support during change or transition particularly professional, health or living circumstance, develop creativity, projects or business goals or just to accelerate personal and/or professional growth.
Marion is now available for Life Coaching by appoitment at Wellbeing Chiropractic.
Competition will be drawn on 24th April 2015 and announced on social media @melbournecoach
Thank you and good luck!by