Business Coaching can help you manage the challenges of building a successful business with a whole person, greater good approach to success.
Building your brand and communicating it with your market can be a steep learning curve; we provide coaching to help professionals navigate working on the business not just in the business.
Working with a business coach is like having a partner who is there to help you clarify and create a successful pathway to business growth.
What are the benefits of Business Coaching:
• Refine your personal brand authentically
• Feel more in control of your business growth
• Use technology to launch a project or business in the marketplace
• Implement sustainable business and personal life strategies
• Develop confidence and be a positive influence in your industry
• Develop meaningful business and networking relationships
• Develop your brands social media strategy
• Design your brands creative social media template pack
• Automate your business systems and processes
• Connect more effectively with your community digitally
• Become a leader and authority in your industry
How does Business Coaching work?
Business Coaching is available in 4 X 60 min, 8 X 60 min packages. We’ll send you an intake form and then you book in your first session. The sessions are client directed, we generally begin by mind mapping the goals, begin to work on developing strategies to adress the gaps, implement action strategies and develop ways to measure results.
Business coaching is ideal for:
• Start ups • Entrepreneurs • Business owners • People with a passion project they want to develop and launch • Executives who want to develop a new company project • Professionals wanting to learn how to successfully use technology to enhance their existing business or personal brand.
“Every great athlete, artist and aspiring being has a great team to help them flourish and succeed – personally and professionally. Even the so- called ‘solo star’ has a strong supporting cast helping them shine, thrive and take flight.”
Marion was introduced to me at the most perfect time! I had recently taken over my business and was loaded with passion and ideas, yet there seemed to be absolutely no structure or order to how I was running things at that time. I felt totally out of balance between my role as a professional and as a mother. I needed coaching!
I mentioned to Marion in my final coaching session last week that my head was like a box full of ideas and through working with her, I was able to empty that box and give those ideas structure whilst also finding more clarity in the direction I am heading both professionally and personally
I will continue my coaching with Marion and I am also currently working on a coaching program for my staff as I strongly believe the business will benefit from this kind of program in the future and also encourage my team to be motivated, well balanced and to stay excited!
Marion, you’re amazing! THANK YOUBianca Basile
Director, Coach & Minduflness teacher
Marion is passionate about empowering professionals through coaching. For over 10 years she’s been building a mindfulness based coaching company and shares with her clients creative ways to grow a business and develop a company culture of wellbeing and success.
Marion is a certified coach with a speciality in Health/Wellness and Business. She did meditation teacher training in 2009, mindful leadership training and self-compassion core skills training in 2017. Marion has done Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction/Cognitive Therapy teacher training and is currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Counselling (Coaching).
Marion is the founder of Melbourne Coach based in Hawthorn, Melbourne and also facilitates in workplaces across Australia. She is a mother of four and loves the beach.