“Wellbeing cannot exist just in your own head. Wellbeing is a combination of feeling good as well as actually having meaning, good relationships and accomplishment.“~ Martin Seligman.
Self-Care Sunday Wellbeing Coaching Tips will identify 8 areas of life to focus on when developing your wellbeing. If you’re struggling to connect with any of these or want to develop them get in touch and we can work together in Mindfulness or Personal Coaching.
Let’s have a look at some of the essential elements of wellbeing.
1. Build relationships, good relationships are by far the most important factor in wellbeing.
2. Exercise and stay healthy.
3. Practise gratitude, it’s connected to positive feelings.
4. Identify and use your strengths.
5. Create flow, this happens when your level of challenge is right for your level of skill.
6. Give with kindness, contributing to community increases your social wellbeing.
7. Spiritual practises like meditation can improve wellbeing, reduce stress and can include belonging to a faithful community.
If you develop your wellbeing all other areas of life will benefit. Wellbeing is not just the absence of disease or disorder, wellbeing is a state of thriving.
For more information of developing wellbeing in coaching email email@example.com